January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018
1. To be eligible for the “Build With Us” (BWU) promotion the Home Owner must purchase any combination of building materials for their new house construction valuing a minimum of $50,000 CDN pretax without major discounts. The customer must purchase Seventy five percent (75%) of the quoted value of building materials including all major packages from Spring Valley Building Centre. Also the materials purchased must be current and paid in full prior to awarding the travel voucher. This promotion is only for new home owners for new house starts in the current year. Contractors, project managers, and other trades persons are not eligible or materials purchased on these accounts. Employees of Spring Valley Building Centre are not eligible. Spring Valley Building Centre holds the rights to refuse any offer. Not valid with any other promotion. Void where prohibited.
2. To be eligible the building materials that can be supplied by Spring Valley Building Centre must be purchased from Spring Valley Building Centre. Materials must consist of floor & roof packages, lumber, roofing, exterior windows & doors, siding, insulation, drywall, interior trim & doors and kitchen. Materials relating to Plumbing and Heating subcontractors or Electrical subcontractors does not directly apply. This is a promotion for new houses started by customers that meet the criteria in the previous statement.
3. Promotion offer is a travel voucher for the sum of $2000.00CDN redeemable at the Maritime Travel in Summerside, Prince Edward Island. All other charges above and beyond the voucher value is the sole responsibility of the customer. Proper travel documents, insurance, and transportation to and from airport will be the responsibility of the customer.
4. By entering this promotion the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Promotion Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this promotion, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this promotion.
5. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Promotion Sponsor should be addressed to Spring Valley Building Centre Limited at PO Box 700, Kensington, PE, C0B 1M0.
6. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Promotion Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Promotion Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of the Promotion Rules, as applicable, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
7. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited